Stay in control of changes in employment law without disruption to your workforce
Keeping up with ever-changing employment legislation such as shared maternity/paternity leave requirements is a challenge to every organisation. New employment legislation can easily impact negatively on time and attendance policies and practices with continued efficiency depending upon how well an organisation can adapt to new demands.
- Comprehensive flexible workforce solution
- Easily configured to keep pace with changes in employment legislation
- Readily customisable to meet specific organisational needs
- Easy data export for use in audit trails or across other applications
- Enables managers to quickly adapt to legislation changes without impacting the workforce
- Provides transparency and enhances workforce engagement
- Reduces employment policy queries by staff
- Supports employee work/life balance and improves staff retention
- hfx, the flexible workforce solution, has been designed to seamlessly accommodate the compliance requirements of new or changing employment legislation. It’s customisable and highly configurable interface allows changes to be quickly and easily implemented without disruption to Flexitime management.The system makes it simple for employers to support the occupational health service that helps employees return to work after a long-term sickness absence of four weeks or more. The change to the child’s age limit for parental leave and recent alterations to certain pension restrictions as well as the usual shifts in statutory rates of pay are all readily introduced.With its open and transparent approach, hfx tracks time and attendance data in conjunction with an organisation’s Flexitime management. This data is easily accessible through a range of reporting formats and can provide detailed information in circumstances such as PSN audits.hfx provides an easy-to-implement solution to meet changing legislation that can be readily customised for specific needs and leaves managers in complete control.