FLEXIBLE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT WITH INTEGRATED ACCESS CONTROL
Balancing complete security with flexible access is can be a major challenge for organisations today’s. To meet the growing challenges of agile workforces, access control systems need to combine rock-solid security with ease of access, whilst considering all the permutations of flexible working.
hfx’s ‘one card, one solution’ flexible working solution, Etarmis, combines sophisticated access control with exceptional flexible working functionality.
The solution designed from the ground up as a full-featured flexitime management solution incorporating sophisticated access control. Detailed time recording and absence planning data can be seamlessly integrated with all major HR and payroll systems.
- Easy and powerful: one photo ID card controls access and records time and attendance
- Multiple levels of access: door zoning, timed access, across multiple sites
- Highly accurate, highly configurable: easy management of complex, flexible work patterns for mobile workforces
- Transparency: Flexi hours captured through system’s core time-keeping facility
- Seamless integration: with existing systems including HR, Payroll and Finance
- Easy installation: integrated into, or independent from existing infrastructure
- Complete audit trail: for enhanced security, including PSNA
“The Etarmis system gives us a fantastic management tool for security and flexible working. It has enabled us to implement the new working rules seamlessly, is easy for staff to used has given us the opportunity to retain experienced staff with new working policies such as flexible retirement.”
Alasdair MacTaggart, Assessor, Renfrewshire Valuation Joint Board
“People who would previously have been managing this area are now freed up to do other work. Office administrators in larger offices are saving at least one day a week as a result of this automation – a significant saving. In addition, we calculate this in itself may be saving an average of 15 minutes per person, per week. Across 500 employees, that’s quite a saving! Staff now feel empowered and are happier as a result.”
John Carlin, North Lanarkshire analyst/programmer
Read the full case studies to see how Etarmis has transformed flexible working for its clients by selecting from the downloads right.
To find out how hfx can help you manage your flexible working policy and access control requirements, call: 01438 822170