Live demonstrations of how to unlock the hidden savings in your workforce
This roundtable event, that includes lunch, is brought to you in association with the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
Unlocking the savings within your workforce:
- The Imperago Roster Challenge – Getting the roster just right is a huge challenge, but the benefits when you do are immense.
- Pitfalls and Processes – We’ll explain the processes behind optimising your roster, enabling you to avoid the pitfalls with our 6 Step Process for designing a roster.
- Live Imperago Demonstration – We’ll take a sample roster, and show you live, just how easy it is to optimise it.
- Lunch – A working lunch with the opportunity to network with industry peers and partners.
- Your Challenge, Our Insight – The afternoon will be spent tackling the challenges sent in by delegates. We’ll show you what your rosters could look like when optimised with Imperago Workforce Design.
- One-2-One – A chance to take an in-depth look at your rosters with one of our Workforce Design experts. Please book session in advance.
At this roundtable workshop you will learn:
- The missing first step to optimising your workforce – and the tools to use
- How small reductions in absence make an big impact on profits
- Balancing working patterns to avoid over staffing at the same time as dramatically reducing overtime
- Avoiding staff unrest and dealing with unions
- Improving staff engagement and morale, while being more efficient
Who should attend:
- Those with operational responsibility for managing staff shifts and working patterns
- Those with financial responsibility for staff costs
- Those with responsibility for delivering great customer service
- Anyone concerned about staff welfare and engagement
Stay overnight at Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa on us!
There are a number of opportunities for delegates to stay at Whittlebury Hall & Spa the night before (19 September – half board paid) and be part of a Rostering and Workforce Design workshop, where the results will be presented the next day during the roundtable event.
To reserve your place please complete the following form or call Rob Ayers on 01438 822189.