One card, one clock, one system.
Enhanced Flexitime management with integrated access control
Balancing complete security with flexible access is a major challenge for today’s business organisations. To meet the growing challenges of agile workforces, access control systems must combine rock-solid security with ease of access to accommodate all the permutations associated with flexible working.
To address this the hfx’s flexible workforce solution can be enhanced with a full-featured, sophisticated access control option that combines to create the most complete solution available on the market. It provides the highest level of security for businesses while logging access data via the same card that staff use to record their working hours.
- Easy to use, one-card, one clock, one system solution
- A standalone system which can be networked and/or combined with Time & Attendance applications
- Fully integrated Flexitime and Access Control system
- Multi-site, multi-tenant administration
- Highly configurable, manages access times for specified staff
- Door zoning, timed access, days of the week access
- Audit trail for enhanced security including PSN
- Fully scalable to grow with your organisation
- Easy integration independent from existing infrastructure
- Provides total site security, both internally and externally
- Ideal for organisations needing easy to use, secure access control
- Seamlessly integrates into HR, Payroll, Finance and Time & Attendance recording
- Enhances HR and workforce management system performance through provision of additional layers of data
Our fully integrated systems allow employees to use the same card for access, time recording and photo ID. Access control readers and cards are available in a wide range of technologies, including:
- Magnetic swipe
- HID Proximity
- Legic Proximity
- Trovan Proximity
- Cotag Proximity
The hfx Access Control system is sophisticated and highly configurable, allowing multiple levels of access for specified staff, with door zoning, timed access and days of the week access across multiple sites.
This easy to use yet powerful one-card solution, provides a full access audit trail, for complete transparency, accountability and enhanced security.
Simple to install, the hfx solution can integrate with existing systems or operate as a standalone solution without impacting on an organisation’s existing infrastructure.
hfx offers a highly efficient, cost effective solution, ideal for organisations looking for scalable, secure access control.
- Total site security, internally and externally
- Standalone system networked and/or combined with Time & Attendance
- Unlimited numbers of users, unlimited doors across multiple sites
- Multi-site/multi-tenant administration
- Unlimited definable access areas for individual employees, unlimited time zones
- Visitor management suite with interactive floor plan
- Car park barriers
- Emergency fire reports
- Management and reporting of specific zones, doors, individual card movements and time periods
- Facility to delete or suspend cards
- Integrated photo ID and badging
- Real-time event and alarm monitoring
- Real-time guard-tour processing
- Third-party intruder alarm integration
- Asset tagging and surveillance facilities
- Remote locking control
- Audible password protection for software features
- Extensive monitoring and reporting facilities and listing options
- Fully functional, able to work over your LAN/WAN
- Flexible configurations, utilising a range of IP technology, CAT 5 cabling and hardwire cabling